SSCPP Health Literacy Award
SSCPP seeks to acknowledge the outstanding contributions made by a local individual or organization in the area of Health Literacy. As part of its Health Literacy Initiative, SSCPP has engaged with partners in the community to advance our goal of improving health outcomes through improvements in health literacy amongst consumers and providers. Many of our local partners are doing great work towards this goal as part of advancing their own missions.
We are seeking nominations to help us identify community members/
organizations who are helping to improve health communications and removing barriers to health and who have had success in any of the following areas:
1. development of a new program, services or supports to improve the health literacy of individuals in the SSCPP catchment area, as described below;
2. increased awareness of the concepts of health literacy in the region;
3. engaged the healthcare industry in the health literacy movement, especially local agencies and institutions;
4. motivated health care providers/professionals to explore health literacy and their role in improving it;
5. provided outstanding support to the SSCPP in achieving the goals of its South Shore Health Literacy Initiative;
6. engaged special and vulnerable populations as partners in enhancing health communications.
Please click here to download nomination form. Nominations can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this area to view all the latest news and press releases from SSCPP/CHNA 23.
2019 Press Releases
2018 Press Releases
2017 Press Releases